Powered by Blogger.

Flickr

About Me

My photo
juz bcos her eyes don't tear, doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. and juz bcos she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong... - copy intenet..

Followers

RSS

Pages

dear chik...

if i forget to tell u just how much you mean to me, i hope that u will remember while u're not here with me...

if i forget to tell u that u are my world and more, i hope that u will remember what i am waiting for...

if i forget to tell u i want u in my life, i hope that u will remember that i am always by ur side...

if i forget to tell u i love u more than words, i hope that u will remember regardless of the hurt...

if i forget to tell u i am sorry for my mistakes, i hope that u will remember with every one i make...

if i forget to tell u no other can compare, i hope that u will remember the love that we both share...

if i forget to tell u that forever is what i want, i hope u will remember that forever is what we have got...

whether i say these words to u, or wait until u're here with me, i will show u this forever...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: